OUT OF PRINT COLLECTIBLES

LEGO | Minifigures |  Football and Baseball Cards | Comics, | Video Gaming

Your one stop shop for hard to find out of print and discontinued collectibles

 

 

Out Of Print Collectibles provides new and used LEGO! All of our LEGO items are sold with the most accurate description possible. We have an extensive inventory of individual minifigures, keychains, accessories, individual bricks and specialty elements, and complete play sets!

All of our items will be described accordingly with their condition. Any questions just ask us! For available items to purchase please see our Collectible store....

New adventures await!! We have all the Marvel and DC LEGO's!!  Stop by our collectible store and get your favorite superhero today!!

Classic Indiana Jones items RARE and long discontinued by LEGO are available in our Collectible store!!

 

Just decide what you need to add or give as a gift and checkout securely through PAYPAL.

ULTRA RARE Harry Potter items! Epic classic Harry Potter adventures re-lived from youth to young adult age. These highly collectible items become increasingly more rare and will be HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER as Rowling currently writes her 8th Harry Potter book. Don't miss out on the chance to get these now as there will be decades of Harry Potter fans coming down the road!!

VINTAGE castle, space and town items!! Long since out of print but NOT HERE! These themes and many others await you in our Collectible store!

 

Re-live your youth with adding these to your collection or enjoy giving them to your children and watch them use their imagination to build exciting adventures!!

Display Music boxes  EXCLUSIVE & ONLY AVAILABLE HERE!!!! We have a fan favorite custom designed display boxes. These can be purchased as built or you have the option to select the minifigures you'd like with your case (different charges apply) ! They come assembled and ready for display and pre-recorded. 98% Genuine LEGO. The other 2% count as the acrylic removable display cover and soundboard with over 1000 playbacks!